Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Researching the best type of Research

Id first like to start off by saying that I've always been a big fan of research. I have always enjoyed digging deeper into an interesting topic and learning as much as possible about said topic. Their is something i love about the feeling of being totally in the know about whatever topic I'm talking or writing about. And not just knowing the everyday facts that everyone else knows too, but the real meat and potato's of the topic, whats controversial about it? what has yet to be written about? perhaps another point of view... etc. Luckily my topic (the abuse of adderall by college students) has proven to have a broad spectrum of  research possibilities, internet, newspapers magazines, books, studies etc. Using the FIU research resources, common logic, and visual images my essay will not only informative but will leave you thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment